- Mini Red (4-7 yrs): Tuesdays 4-5pm
- Mini Orange (8/9 yrs): Tuesdays 5-6pm
- Courses £84 per 12 week course for members (£96 for non-members)
Thursdays 3.45-4.45pm & Saturdays 8-9am:
- Free ‘Tennis for Kids’ courses (5-8 yrs), maximum of 1 x 6 week block, terms and conditions apply
For children aged 4-16 yrs. Sessions run from 9am-12pm with the option on Thursdays to stay until 3.30pm.
- Thurs & Friday: 13-14 July
- Thurs & Friday: 20-21 July
- Mon-Fri: 31 July – 4 August
- Mon-Fri: 14-18 August
- Tues-Fri: 29 Aug – 1 Sept
Morning sessions £18 members, £19 non-members: all day Thursdays £30 members, £31 non-members
Tactics & Techniques: Saturday mornings 0930-1030. For adults and children aged 11 and over.
For more information on these coaching sessions, please contact Rosie Clark on 07774 524780 or by email at rosieclarketenniscoaching.co.uk.
KSLTC club coaches for 2017:-
Rosie Clark, details as above
Duncan Scheltens, tel 07756 869891
Or contact the club by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you are interested in junior or adult coaching, if there is enough interest from members, the Club will gladly plan more coaching sessions and opportunities.